LOOKING TO SELL?
IT IS MUCH MORE THAN A SIGN ON YOUR LAWN.
In a competitive market where new homes for sale are added daily, your listing needs maximum exposure, savvy marketing, and smart representation.
If you’re a homeowner in Boulder County thinking about selling your home, you may want to know, “What is the value of my home? How much can I get?” Deborah will offer a true valuation based on your home, its features and location. Remember, she knows your neighborhood! Pricing your home correctly to reflect market trends is no simple matter: price it too high and it will take a long time to sell. Price it too low, and you’re leaving money on the table. As an experienced realtor, Deborah has the skills, experience, and tools to provide you with a well-founded, realistic home market analysis. When you list your home for sale with Deborah Read Fowler, you will receive custom care that is tailored to each home seller’s needs. Here are a few of the specifics:
- Deborah will customize your total experience.
- She will provide market analysis and comps for setting the price.
- You will receive a staging plan to present your home as favorably as possible.
- Deborah will have floor plan sketches drawn for buyers to view your home in architect-format.
- A professional photographer will capture your home for marketing materials, such as a full gloss coffee table book to display in your home.
- Deborah will provide referrals for a handyman, painter, gardener, etc. as needed.
- She will email reports to you weekly and communicate often!
- You will choose a timeframe that fits your needs.